Great Plains Natural Gas Co. provides natural gas service to over 23,500 customers in Minnesota and Wahpeton, North Dakota. Our goal is to provide safe and reliable service at the lowest cost possible. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Request customer service by calling our customer service center at 877-267-4764. If you prefer to speak to a customer service representative, please call between 7:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M. | Monday – Friday.
Natural Living Magazine
View a free online publication of Natural Living magazine provided by Great Plains Natural Gas. You will find information on ways to reduce energy costs, increase efficiency and enhance the comfort in your home by using natural gas.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR METER INSTALL
- Has the Service line been installed?
- Is this a Residential or Commercial Property?
- Subdivision Name, Lot & Block Number
- Has the Pressure Test been complete?
- Permit Number#?
- Has the Pressure Test been inspected or tagged by the City/County/State?
- Has the house piping been tied to the meter bar?
- Is it level?
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO VERIFY THE GAS APPLIANCES AND INDIVIDUAL BTU LOADS LISTED ON PREMISE CHARACTERISTICS.
- Have there been any additions or deletions to the gas equipment that we should know about?
- What is the name and contact phone number of the contractor/heating dealer or customer for us to contact regarding any other questions?
- Is the Address visible from the street?
- Do we have clear access to the meter set location?