Online Account Services
Online Account Services
Great Plains Natural Gas’ Online Account Services offer a great way to conveniently and securely manage your account online. You can access Online Account Services from any device 24/7. That means you can log in to your account, using our mobile friendly site, any time of day. These self-service tools are free of charge and give you the ability to pay your bill online, review your account information, usage history and billing statement analysis of detailed monthly charges. Available options include:
- Account information: Obtain your account balance, due date, last payment and other
up-to date details regarding your natural gas account. Change your username and password and update your account information such as mailing address, email address, phone numbers and emergency contact.
- Payment Center: Make a payment online, free of charge, using your checking account. Preview your latest statement or access an archive of billing statements from any of the previous 24 months. You may also print your statement for offline record keeping. Make the switch to paperless billing, enroll for Pay by Bank or request Balanced Billing online.
- eBill: Sign up for eBill and switch to paperless statements. It’s an easy way to manage your home or business account. It is the quickest route to doing business with us.
- View Gas Usage History: Comparison charts and graphs are available to assist you in monitoring your usage. Preview your usage graph showing this year’s and last year’s usage history. A complete statement of your account is also available, detailing recent changes and payments on your account.
- Moving? Submit service requests to turn on the natural gas at your new address and/or turn off service at your old address. Please review certain restrictions below that may apply to you.
Please DO NOT use Great Plains Natural Gas’ online forms if:
- You need service within the next two business days; or
- Your service has been disconnected because you have not paid your Great Plains utility bill.
Instead, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-267-4764. We are available to take your calls from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please verify that your e-mail address and daytime phone number are correct so we can contact you regarding your request.
This website is secure. The service request forms use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology during data transmission. For more information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.